Forum > Marketplace > Asics shoes at corporate price
Author Message


Kent
Posts: 2389

28-Aug-2010 12:54:50 AM
one of the sales rep just contacted me that he is selling asics shoes/boots at a good rate.
those who are keen, here are some models and prices.

Kayano- 190
Ds Trainer- 135
1000 series is 110
2000 series is 120
3000 series is 145
Nimbus is 150
Cumulus is 110
Soccer boots are at about 110.

let me know if you are interested.

Steady lar!


Ting Fu
Posts: 867

28-Aug-2010 9:14:41 PM
quote:


Originally posted by Kent:
one of the sales rep just contacted me that he is selling asics shoes/boots at a good rate.
those who are keen, here are some models and prices.

Kayano- 190
Ds Trainer- 135
1000 series is 110
2000 series is 120
3000 series is 145
Nimbus is 150
Cumulus is 110
Soccer boots are at about 110.

let me know if you are interested.



no intention to spoilt the market....but..... all the price are reasonable good pricing...EXCEPT KAYANO...stilll very EX!



Ting Fu
Posts: 867

28-Aug-2010 10:16:14 PM
oh..and just some kind info for those who wish to get a pair of running shoe but don't know which one to get....

VERY simple and basic.....

low arch - mild flat foot get 2000 or 3000 series but reveiws on 2000 series are better than 3000

high arch - get cumulus or nimbus.....BUT.... doesn't mean high arch will definetly suit u...coz high arch will overpronate too...unlike low arch people who would naturally over pronate for over 90% cases...

so in order to plaY SAFE...... going with 2000 or 3000 series is the best bet.....

DS Trainer....is the lightest among all the shoes.....as it's light it's also mean lesser support and stability offers...... suitable for those who REALLY like light shoes....and who don't jog tat often or rather LONG milage....

Kayano is the TOP RANGE stability shoe..rated higly among all runners/magazine....retail price is a cool $269...... but might not be suitable for all...coz of it's snug fitting.... but then again....the price $190 for kanyano isn't tat good...so skip this....



Cedric aka Monster
Posts: 70

29-Aug-2010 12:48:58 AM
just in case you guys don't know, TingFu is our sports(running) guru...he's an accomplished runner of sorts...his words are gold in this area



Ash
Posts: 152

29-Aug-2010 3:42:48 PM
So for just use in gym and weekly running/jogging session at stadium track? 



Ting Fu
Posts: 867

30-Aug-2010 12:08:07 AM
quote:


Originally posted by Asy'ari:
So for just use in gym and weekly running/jogging session at stadium track? 



stick with 1150 if u think u are on lighter side....stick with 2150 if u feel u are on the heavier side......

majority of asian won't go wrong with stability models......=)



Ting Fu
Posts: 867

30-Aug-2010 1:01:29 AM
quote:


Originally posted by Cedric aka Monster:
just in case you guys don't know, TingFu is our sports(running) guru...he's an accomplished runner of sorts...his words are gold in this area



not some guru....just a small time runner....

just some advices to help those who are wondering wat running shoe to get.... coz too often people always choose the more nicer or beautiful color shoe....it's too wrong.... haha....



Kent
Posts: 2389

30-Aug-2010 9:22:14 PM
guity. i typically go for a balance between comfortability & appearance. i will give priority to latter if my choices are limited.

only use it ocassionally for 2.4km, but use it more often for casual purpose/sports.

Steady lar!


Ting Fu
Posts: 867

30-Aug-2010 9:53:18 PM

haha...anyway...abit off topics here...but wanna share some funny joke with u guys.....

often people or customer will come into running lab and ask our staff....WHY when i run...my knees hurts? do u know wat the reasons?

HAHAHA....if we do know...we will not be working in running lab liao....and there will be no more doctors liao....LOL!

so make sure none of u do ask these! we also don't know how to answer u......

wat we do is just basically recommend a correct pair of shoe according to your pronation type.... not to anlysis or diagnose wat problem u have....HAHAHAHA.....

and also very often....people always will ask us...wat brand of running shoe is the BEST? hahaha!

if i were dead serious about this question i would tell them straight,......any shoe will do....it all about your training! HAHAHA.....

some questions are tat funny......=)





Andy Tan
Posts: 168

31-Aug-2010 1:41:50 PM
Kool!!! How many design he has for boots?



Kent
Posts: 2389

31-Aug-2010 10:36:41 PM
he didnt actually name the models for soccer boots.
nevertheless, have emailed u his contact. his office is at genting lane.

Steady lar!


daniel ong
Posts: 1

17-Sep-2010 8:55:33 AM
 Hi kent, i'm interested in those shoes, would you be able to pass me his contacts please?
If you need my email, its  [email protected]

Thanks a lot!



Kent
Posts: 2389

17-Sep-2010 10:49:01 PM
have emailed you the contact.

Steady lar!


Hafiz Azmi
Posts: 1

29-Apr-2011 5:19:25 PM
 Excuse me, I'm interested in one of those shoes. Is it still available? If you need my email, its [email protected]




Joseph Lee
Posts: 58

10-May-2011 10:03:06 AM
quote:


Originally posted by Ting Fu:
oh..and just some kind info for those who wish to get a pair of running shoe but don't know which one to get....

VERY simple and basic.....

low arch - mild flat foot get 2000 or 3000 series but reveiws on 2000 series are better than 3000

high arch - get cumulus or nimbus.....BUT.... doesn't mean high arch will definetly suit u...coz high arch will overpronate too...unlike low arch people who would naturally over pronate for over 90% cases...

so in order to plaY SAFE...... going with 2000 or 3000 series is the best bet.....

DS Trainer....is the lightest among all the shoes.....as it's light it's also mean lesser support and stability offers...... suitable for those who REALLY like light shoes....and who don't jog tat often or rather LONG milage....

Kayano is the TOP RANGE stability shoe..rated higly among all runners/magazine....retail price is a cool $269...... but might not be suitable for all...coz of it's snug fitting.... but then again....the price $190 for kanyano isn't tat good...so skip this....


Hi Dr TingFu



Ting Fu
Posts: 867

15-May-2011 7:29:49 PM
quote:


Originally posted by Joseph Lee:
quote:



Originally posted by Ting Fu:
oh..and just some kind info for those who wish to get a pair of running shoe but don't know which one to get....

VERY simple and basic.....

low arch - mild flat foot get 2000 or 3000 series but reveiws on 2000 series are better than 3000

high arch - get cumulus or nimbus.....BUT.... doesn't mean high arch will definetly suit u...coz high arch will overpronate too...unlike low arch people who would naturally over pronate for over 90% cases...

so in order to plaY SAFE...... going with 2000 or 3000 series is the best bet.....

DS Trainer....is the lightest among all the shoes.....as it's light it's also mean lesser support and stability offers...... suitable for those who REALLY like light shoes....and who don't jog tat often or rather LONG milage....

Kayano is the TOP RANGE stability shoe..rated higly among all runners/magazine....retail price is a cool $269...... but might not be suitable for all...coz of it's snug fitting.... but then again....the price $190 for kanyano isn't tat good...so skip this....



Hi Dr TingFu


Forum > Marketplace > Asics shoes at corporate price

Copyright ?2005 Ninpeh. All rights Reserved