Forum > Newbies Introduction > Getting to know You.
Page 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19
Author Message


Lione Yeo
Posts: 382

4-Sep-2010 3:48:51 PM
 Welcome Jason ! Good to see another United fan. Be sure to wear your owen jersey for trainings as we have a couple of liverpool supporters.

Go hard or go home.


Kent
Posts: 2389

5-Sep-2010 3:36:47 PM
welcome to the club, jason.

Steady lar!


Ting Fu
Posts: 867

5-Sep-2010 10:01:12 PM
quote:


Originally posted by Kelvin Tan:
oh man, not another manu fan. zzz... Cya soon and convert u to liverpool. haha


"LIKE"!



Dailiang
Posts: 2

18-Sep-2010 2:34:20 PM
Name: dailiang
Age : 28
Positions played before : anywhere
Preferred & Favourite Position: Midfield
Favourite Team : Manchester United

I just recently located in the west. Anyone has team for me to join?
84022024




Ash
Posts: 152

18-Sep-2010 8:01:32 PM
You are free to join us. Our training sessions are on Sundays. Please refer to the fixtures for the next available slot.



Nick Lim
Posts: 69

22-Sep-2010 8:28:03 AM
welcome liuri, hope to see you soon, cheers!

Enjoy the process :)


Bryan Mok
Posts: 5

Edited on 7-Nov-2010 11:41:04 PM
Hi! another new comer
Name: Bryan mok (cant understand why i cant upload my picture :/ )
Age: 17
Height: 171cm
Weight: 60kg
Years of play: 2 years or more
Positions of play: centre back or left back. any midfield position
Wears: nike tiempo
Achievement: none?
favourite player(s): samir nasri (coz he looks like me lol), carles puyol
Favourite team: Arsenal
What you like about Soccer: FUN AS HELL. 

i live in the pasir ris btw.


add me at http://www.facebook.com/bryanmoky yo XD


Karnex Ko
Posts: 681

8-Nov-2010 12:03:44 AM
quote:


Originally posted by Bryan Mok:
Hi! another new comer
Name: Bryan mok (cant understand why i cant upload my picture :/ )
Age: 17
Height: 171cm
Weight: 60kg
Years of play: 2 years or more
Positions of play: centre back or left back. any midfield position
Wears: nike tiempo
Achievement: none?
favourite player(s): samir nasri (coz he looks like me lol), carles puyol
Favourite team: Arsenal
What you like about Soccer: FUN AS HELL. 

i live in the pasir ris btw.



welcome to the club bryan hope to see u soon


Manutd For Life


Kent
Posts: 2389

8-Nov-2010 8:43:52 PM
welcome to the club, bryan.
seeya on the pitch soon.

Steady lar!


Bryan Mok
Posts: 5

Edited on 8-Nov-2010 10:04:26 PM
thanks alot!:D

add me at http://www.facebook.com/bryanmoky yo XD


Namka Bayaraa
Posts: 5

9-Nov-2010 5:37:50 PM
Name: Namka
Age: 19
Height: 185
Weight: 78kg
Experience: 3years, team captain of my high school football team.
Preferred Position: Defensive Midfielder, Center Back, Striker
Favorite team: MANCHESTER UNITED
Favorite players: Apart from almost all the United players, Ronaldinho, Gattuso, Sergio Ramos...

Looking forward to playing for Bugis Beatles!!






Karnex Ko
Posts: 681

9-Nov-2010 7:23:01 PM
quote:


Originally posted by Namka Bayaraa:
Name: Namka
Age: 19
Height: 185
Weight: 78kg
Experience: 3years, team captain of my high school football team.
Preferred Position: Defensive Midfielder, Center Back, Striker
Favorite team: MANCHESTER UNITED
Favorite players: Apart from almost all the United players, Ronaldinho, Gattuso, Sergio Ramos...

Looking forward to playing for Bugis Beatles!!





welcome to the Beatles Hood


Manutd For Life


Kent
Posts: 2389

9-Nov-2010 9:07:26 PM
welcome to the club, namka.
hope to see u more often on the pitch.

Steady lar!


Joshua Kwee
Posts: 1

9-Dec-2010 11:43:05 AM
Name:Joshua
Age:17
Height:175
Weight:58kg
Experience:4 years of high school football team
Preferred Position:Attacking Midfielder,Striker
Favourite Team(s):Liverpool,Newcastle United,Celtic FC
Favourite Players:Sami Hyypia,Alan Shearer,Zidane

Hope  to play regularly for the Beatles in the near future!



Karnex Ko
Posts: 681

9-Dec-2010 6:58:08 PM
quote:


Originally posted by Joshua Kwee :
Name:Joshua
Age:17
Height:175
Weight:58kg
Experience:4 years of high school football team
Preferred Position:Attacking Midfielder,Striker
Favourite Team(s):Liverpool,Newcastle United,Celtic FC
Favourite Players:Sami Hyypia,Alan Shearer,Zidane

Hope  to play regularly for the Beatles in the near future!


welcome to the beatles hood hope to see you soon


Manutd For Life


Kent
Posts: 2389

9-Dec-2010 9:40:15 PM
welcome to the club, joshua.
hope to see you on the pitch soon..

Steady lar!


Chin San
Posts: 1

11-Dec-2010 2:23:30 PM
hi i just joined. im looking for some regular football to practice and stuff. whats the quality of play like there? thanks!



Kent
Posts: 2389

12-Dec-2010 8:25:29 PM
welcome to the club, chin san.
u can join of the sessions to find it out.

Steady lar!


Kalvinder Singh Gill
Posts: 2

14-Dec-2010 3:01:12 PM
hey guys just joined hoping to meet soccer kakis and play some good footie.

Name: Kal
Age: 26
Height: 184
Weight: 90kg
Experience:  12yrs playing for st pats, futsal tournaments all over the island
Preferred Position: Defensive Midfielder, Centre Attacking Midfielder
Favorite team: Chelsea FC
Favorite players: F.Lampard, Juniniho(past Lyon fame) & C.Tevez

Looking forward to playing for Bugis Beatles in futsal on the pitch carpark anywhere will be awesome





Karnex Ko
Posts: 681

14-Dec-2010 3:12:41 PM
quote:


Originally posted by Kalvinder Singh Gill:
hey guys just joined hoping to meet soccer kakis and play some good footie.

Name: Kal
Age: 26
Height: 184
Weight: 90kg
Experience:  12yrs playing for st pats, futsal tournaments all over the island
Preferred Position: Defensive Midfielder, Centre Attacking Midfielder
Favorite team: Chelsea FC
Favorite players: F.Lampard, Juniniho(past Lyon fame) & C.Tevez

Looking forward to playing for Bugis Beatles in futsal on the pitch carpark anywhere will be awesome




welcome to the club

Manutd For Life
Page 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19

Forum > Newbies Introduction > Getting to know You.

Copyright ?2005 Ninpeh. All rights Reserved