Forum > Newbies Introduction > Getting to know You.
Page 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19
Author Message


Kent
Posts: 2389

8-Dec-2011 5:30:35 PM
kenny, nice to have you share more about yourself. rest assured that this club bear no discrimination against players with deficiency.

being skilful is a bonus, but not a mandatory requirement in this club.
so long players have decent understanding and footballing attributes. if don't have, learn & train. if don't know, ask.

most essentially, be a team player & blend in well with the rest of the mates.
no need to over-impress nor attempt to play lone ranger.

end of the day, we come together to have some football fun.
and since it is a team sport, it is only fun when the whole team is enjoying it.

Steady lar!


Syahiran Hashim Lee
Posts: 1

12-Jan-2012 5:29:41 AM
hi.i'm introducin my self here.
name : syahiran hashim lee a.k.a eyan
age : 23 occupation : student ite central
height : 165
weight : 65
position : LW / FW 
experience : since 1997 to now,previously represent for schools and clubs in national level..milo,gombak united,coe,csc,academy and severals social clubs on weekends.just trying to exposed my talents.love to meet and play along with new friends to get to know others here in sg sharing the same passion =D
Fav Club : Arsenal Fc and Netherlands
Fav Player : A.Arshavin,E.Lavezzi,Adriano.

Cheers!!



Kent
Posts: 2389

12-Jan-2012 9:42:16 AM
welcome to the club, syahiran.
seeya on the pitch soon.

Steady lar!


Calvin Tan
Posts: 1

Edited on 15-Mar-2012 10:17:37 AM
An introduction of myself. An old pair of legs and lungs, want to play fun soccer to sweat it out to stay young and healthy haha...

Name                                 : Calvin Tan
Age                                    : 40+
Height                                 : 165
Weight                                : 70+
Years of Play                       : Since schooldays
Positions Played                   : All except goalkeeper
Preferred Position                : Used to like to run a lot but dying stamina. Still prefer to play attacking position.
Wears                                 : Umbro
Achievement                       : Ex-Company League champion team 1998
Favourite Players                 : Love great dribblers like Ryan Giggs, Cristiano Ronaldo & now Messi! 
Favourite Team                   : Manure United
What You Like About Soccer : Makes me excited when I win money haha!




Karnex Ko
Posts: 681

15-Mar-2012 3:02:19 PM
quote:


Originally posted by Syahiran Hashim Lee:
hi.i'm introducin my self here.
name : syahiran hashim lee a.k.a eyan
age : 23 occupation : student ite central
height : 165
weight : 65
position : LW / FW 
experience : since 1997 to now,previously represent for schools and clubs in national level..milo,gombak united,coe,csc,academy and severals social clubs on weekends.just trying to exposed my talents.love to meet and play along with new friends to get to know others here in sg sharing the same passion =D
Fav Club : Arsenal Fc and Netherlands
Fav Player : A.Arshavin,E.Lavezzi,Adriano.

Cheers!!



Welcome to the Club, i think ur the 3rd i knew in BB like Arsenal

Manutd For Life


Karnex Ko
Posts: 681

15-Mar-2012 3:02:42 PM
quote:


Originally posted by Calvin Tan:
An introduction of myself. An old pair of legs and lungs, want to play fun soccer to sweat it out to stay young and healthy haha...

Name                                 : Calvin Tan
Age                                    : 40+
Height                                 : 165
Weight                                : 70+
Years of Play                       : Since schooldays
Positions Played                   : All except goalkeeper
Preferred Position                : Used to like to run a lot but dying stamina. Still prefer to play attacking position.
Wears                                 : Umbro
Achievement                       : Ex-Company League champion team 1998
Favourite Players                 : Love great dribblers like Ryan Giggs, Cristiano Ronaldo & now Messi! 
Favourite Team                   : Manure United
What You Like About Soccer : Makes me excited when I win money haha!


Welcome to the club.


Manutd For Life


Tao Lei
Posts: 1

25-Sep-2012 11:11:14 PM
Hi Everyone, glad to know this place, I am introducing myself. Hope can join you guys soon

Name                                 : Tao
Age                                    : 29
Height                                 : 177
Weight                                : 93KG
Years of Play                       : Used to play a lot during school times but not too much in recent years
Positions Played                   : Any position except GK
Preferred Position                : Striker
Wears                                 : old england jersey
Achievement                       : er..made some goals during interl hall game during uni time...does it count?:)
Favourite Players                 : Beckham, for his dedication..
Favourite Team                   : no for now...used to be the 2 milans
What You Like About Soccer : a good team sports..make me run...and it is Fun!




Lione Yeo
Posts: 382

27-Sep-2012 11:01:50 PM
 Welcome, seeya on the pitch soon.

Go hard or go home.


Thinesh94
Posts: 1

28-Sep-2012 7:17:45 PM
Name                                 : Thinesh
Age                                    : 18
Height                                 : 170
Weight                                : 66KG

Positions Played                   : Midfielder , winger , Striker
Preferred Position                : Midfielder and Winger
Wears                                 : Liverpool jersey , Adidas jersey 
Favourite Players                 : Steven Gerrard , Xabi Alonso , Ronaldhino , Lionel Messi , Iniesta , Xavi
Favourite Team                   : Liverpool & Barcelona 
What You Like About Soccer : Juz the fun of it....a couple of buddies running about the field !! 




Lione Yeo
Posts: 382

Edited on 29-Sep-2012 3:35:39 AM
Welcome to the club.

Go hard or go home.


Ngang Bildoph Boko
Posts: 1

Edited on 21-Oct-2012 12:27:57 PM
thanks to you all, i hope to enjoy playing with yuo guys.

name: ngang blidoph boko (bill)
age: 20
height: 1m65
weight: 60kg
nationality:cameroonian
occupation:student
position: midfielder, striker
favourite players: drogba, eto'o, song
favourite team: man city
why i like football: it is the sport where i excel and enjoy playing and scoring goals.




Shahid Shaukat Kasam
Posts: 2

27-Oct-2012 10:35:22 AM
welcome mate:)



Guille
Posts: 1

18-Nov-2012 7:32:22 PM
Hello everyone, a brief introduction about myself. I'm here to enjoy soccer, find new friends, and discover singapore culture :)


Name                                 : Mathias Guille (Mathias is my first name)
Age                                    : 25
Height                                 : 180
Weight                                : 75
Years of Play                       : My first year was in 1998 (year when France was world champion, héhé I'm French :))
Positions Played                   : Central defender, Right-side defender, Defender midfield
Preferred Position                : The position where I am the most helpful for the team :)
Wears                                 : I don't give a shit :)
Achievement                       : Nothing ! Maybe some shitty small local championship in my team in France.
Favourite Players                 : Lisandro Lopez, Hugo Lloris, Karim Benzema, Zidane, Gattuso, Zlatan, Hazard :)
Favourite Team                   : Olympique Lyonnais, Juventus de Turin







Karnex Ko
Posts: 681

19-Nov-2012 10:03:18 AM
welcome to the club mate :)

Manutd For Life


Loh Jing Sheng
Posts: 1

9-Mar-2013 5:34:05 PM
Sup guys,I'm new to the club. Its been 4 years since i play field soccer,feels good to have the passion back!
Here's something about myself.

Name: Loh Jing Sheng (Shank)
Age: 22
Height: 175
Weight: 80
Postitions Played:Right back,Centre-back
Preferred Postion: Centre-back
Favourite Players:Puyol,Drogba
Favourite Team:None






Sim Seng Tze Alvin
Posts: 2

29-May-2013 10:44:54 AM
Hi guys new to the club.i a lousy player but the love of the game keep me on to play even i know i veri lousy............

Name; Sim Seng Tze Alvin
Age;  34
Height; 170
Weight; 88
postion played; GK,left back,centre back
preferred postion; GK (only play as GK on 11 a side games)
Wear; Liverpool jersey/ italy
Fav team; Liverpool
Fav player; Robbie fowler




Karnex Ko
Posts: 681

29-May-2013 3:47:41 PM
quote:


Originally posted by Sim Seng Tze Alvin:
Hi guys new to the club.i a lousy player but the love of the game keep me on to play even i know i veri lousy............

Name; Sim Seng Tze Alvin
Age;  34
Height; 170
Weight; 88
postion played; GK,left back,centre back
preferred postion; GK (only play as GK on 11 a side games)
Wear; Liverpool jersey/ italy
Fav team; Liverpool
Fav player; Robbie fowler



Hi Alvin,

welcome to the club,

seems like a lot of keeper here in BB


Manutd For Life


Fez Muhammad
Posts: 1

27-Aug-2013 11:51:34 AM
heyy guys!

My name is fez

I use to play in small clubs when i was younger till injury kicks in and was out for years.  been playing casual street soccer but i miss playing field soccer!

even though im not as fit as i was years ago, would love to play for leisure. nothing aggresive though(phobia of getting slide).

Name: Fez Alvaro
Age: turning 23
Height: 176
Weight: 87
Preferred positiod: Striker(Centre Forward)
Fav team: Manchester United
Fav Player: David Beckham.

Looking forward to get to know everyone and play together!







Karnex Ko
Posts: 681

14-Sep-2013 5:32:29 PM
quote:


Originally posted by Fez Alvaro:
heyy guys!

My name is fez

I use to play in small clubs when i was younger till injury kicks in and was out for years.  been playing casual street soccer but i miss playing field soccer!

even though im not as fit as i was years ago, would love to play for leisure. nothing aggresive though(phobia of getting slide).

Name: Fez Alvaro
Age: turning 23
Height: 176
Weight: 87
Preferred positiod: Striker(Centre Forward)
Fav team: Manchester United
Fav Player: David Beckham.

Looking forward to get to know everyone and play together!






welcome to the club look forward to see you on the pitch


Manutd For Life


Mirzan Hyder
Posts: 1

9-Jun-2014 6:09:16 PM
 Hello, my name is mirzan and i love to play soccer! Its my passion since i started playing soccer in 2008.My age is only 15! I hope to get better and better in soccer! I have played in many competition before. I have played Delta League(Under 18 tournament,11 a side) 4 time and have played 5v5 tournaments 5 times. below is my info,


Name:Mirzan Hyder
Age: 15
Height; 174
Weight; 57
Position Played: Left Back,Midfielder and Left Wing
Preferred Position: Attacking Midfielder
Fav team; Liverpool
Fav player: Steven Gerrard



Page 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19

Forum > Newbies Introduction > Getting to know You.

Copyright ?2005 Ninpeh. All rights Reserved