Forum > Newbies Introduction > Getting to know You.
Page 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19
Author Message


Samson Ong
Posts: 21

6-Apr-2010 2:04:44 PM
 Welcome to the club, Karthik! =)

"The GoalKeeper is the second coach in the team - he analyze the game and deploy defenders accordingly. If the coach falls sick, a goalkeeper should be able to fully take over."


Karnex Ko
Posts: 681

6-Apr-2010 3:38:30 PM
quote:


Originally posted by Samson Ong:
 Welcome to the club, Karthik! =)


welcome samson and karthik and samson good to hear that u also a keeper hahah more kepper the better right kent LOL...... u already have one keeper down LOL but recovering soon i guess cya soon :)

Manutd For Life


Samson Ong
Posts: 21

6-Apr-2010 4:34:22 PM
 Thanks Karnex - but my stamina's kinda low now. I had a small practice session with my friends and I ran completely out of energy after 2 hours ><

"The GoalKeeper is the second coach in the team - he analyze the game and deploy defenders accordingly. If the coach falls sick, a goalkeeper should be able to fully take over."


Kent
Posts: 2389

6-Apr-2010 10:23:09 PM
welcome to the club, karthik.
glad to have more liverpool fans around.

samson, to last 2 hours is good enough.

karnex, less could be more. a few safe pairs of hands is better than one squad of butter fingers.

Steady lar!


shayne87
Posts: 22

6-Apr-2010 10:32:05 PM
Name: Shayne Huang
Age: 23
Height: 178cm
Weight: 65kg
Years of Play: 10 years
Positions played: Defence and Midfield
Preferred position: Defensive Mid
Achievement: singapore archer but soccer is my second sport
Favourite Player(s): Gary Neville, Michel Carrick and Steward Downing
Favourite Team: Middlesbrough Fc, dont ask why.. haha tired of explaining..
What you like about Soccer: Is a team sport that no one will stop talking about? haha, hope will see ur guys soon! for the training on 11th April.

A great game is played by a team.


Ting Fu
Posts: 867

6-Apr-2010 10:36:09 PM
quote:


Originally posted by Samson Ong:
 Thanks Karnex - but my stamina's kinda low now. I had a small practice session with my friends and I ran completely out of energy after 2 hours ><



not bad at all....ran out only after 2hours...=) haha....



Kent
Posts: 2389

6-Apr-2010 10:38:04 PM
welcome to the club, shayne.
good to have u join us.

so why is boro ur favourite team?

Steady lar!


Alvin Kang
Posts: 36

6-Apr-2010 10:40:21 PM
quote:


Originally posted by Ting Fu:
quote:



Originally posted by Samson Ong:
 Thanks Karnex - but my stamina's kinda low now. I had a small practice session with my friends and I ran completely out of energy after 2 hours ><




not bad at all....ran out only after 2hours...=) haha....


tingfu pervert one.. can never run out of stamina hahaha


Pichu- Pikachu- Raichuuuuuuuu


Kent
Posts: 2389

6-Apr-2010 10:40:45 PM
as a matter of fact, to run out of gas after 2 hours is quite a feat for most players.

but if u compare to tingfu who ran out of gas after 20 hours, thats different story altogether....

Steady lar!


Samson Ong
Posts: 21

6-Apr-2010 10:41:35 PM
 Welcome, Shayne~

Ting Fu and Kent, if it's 2 hours of match, I'll be proud of myself - the truth is that it's 2 hours of training including 10 min warm-up and 10 min rest after the first hour =X

The pressure while you're playing as a goalkeeper can quickly wear you out ><




"The GoalKeeper is the second coach in the team - he analyze the game and deploy defenders accordingly. If the coach falls sick, a goalkeeper should be able to fully take over."


Samson Ong
Posts: 21

6-Apr-2010 10:43:16 PM
quote:


tingfu pervert one.. can never run out of stamina hahaha



Wow, I'm pretty interested in meeting him ><

"The GoalKeeper is the second coach in the team - he analyze the game and deploy defenders accordingly. If the coach falls sick, a goalkeeper should be able to fully take over."


Ting Fu
Posts: 867

6-Apr-2010 10:48:07 PM
quote:


Originally posted by Samson Ong:
quote:



tingfu pervert one.. can never run out of stamina hahaha




Wow, I'm pretty interested in meeting him ><




they are bullshitting...don't believe them!!!



Ting Fu
Posts: 867

6-Apr-2010 10:48:59 PM
quote:


Originally posted by Shayne Huang:
Name: Shayne Huang
Age: 23
Height: 178cm
Weight: 65kg
Years of Play: 10 years
Positions played: Defence and Midfield
Preferred position: Defensive Mid
Achievement: singapore archer but soccer is my second sport
Favourite Player(s): Gary Neville, Michel Carrick and Steward Downing
Favourite Team: Middlesbrough Fc, dont ask why.. haha tired of explaining..
What you like about Soccer: Is a team sport that no one will stop talking about? haha, hope will see ur guys soon! for the training on 11th April.


yeah! great! I think our team is in need of some DM...=)




Samson Ong
Posts: 21

Edited on 6-Apr-2010 10:51:42 PM
tingfu pervert one.. can never run out of stamina hahaha






Wow, I'm pretty interested in meeting him ><






they are bullshitting...don't believe them!!!



I'll see the legend this coming Sunday =X I admire players with great stamina, btw >

"The GoalKeeper is the second coach in the team - he analyze the game and deploy defenders accordingly. If the coach falls sick, a goalkeeper should be able to fully take over."


Alvin Kang
Posts: 36

6-Apr-2010 10:54:02 PM
quote:


Originally posted by Alvin Kang:
quote:



Originally posted by Ting Fu:
quote:




Originally posted by Samson Ong:
 Thanks Karnex - but my stamina's kinda low now. I had a small practice session with my friends and I ran completely out of energy after 2 hours ><





not bad at all....ran out only after 2hours...=) haha....



tingfu pervert one.. can never run out of stamina hahaha



haha.. u should see him.. not only he cannot run out of stamina.. he packs quite a shot too.. becareful if you're keeper.. this sunday i feel like playing right back against him >:D

Pichu- Pikachu- Raichuuuuuuuu


David Tan
Posts: 605

7-Apr-2010 10:31:27 AM
quote:


Originally posted by Alvin Kang:
quote:



Originally posted by Alvin Kang:
quote:




Originally posted by Ting Fu:
quote:





Originally posted by Samson Ong:
 Thanks Karnex - but my stamina's kinda low now. I had a small practice session with my friends and I ran completely out of energy after 2 hours ><






not bad at all....ran out only after 2hours...=) haha....




tingfu pervert one.. can never run out of stamina hahaha




haha.. u should see him.. not only he cannot run out of stamina.. he packs quite a shot too.. becareful if you're keeper.. this sunday i feel like playing right back against him >:D


Not only does he packs quite a shot and doesn't run out of stamina....he freakingly fast too......he might not be human after all!!!



shayne87
Posts: 22

7-Apr-2010 3:46:32 PM
quote:

Originally posted by Kent:
welcome to the club, shayne.
good to have u join us.

so why is boro ur favourite team?

A great game is played by a team.


shayne87
Posts: 22

7-Apr-2010 3:49:15 PM
quote:


Originally posted by Ting Fu:
quote:



Originally posted by Shayne Huang:
Name: Shayne Huang
Age: 23
Height: 178cm
Weight: 65kg
Years of Play: 10 years
Positions played: Defence and Midfield
Preferred position: Defensive Mid
Achievement: singapore archer but soccer is my second sport
Favourite Player(s): Gary Neville, Michel Carrick and Steward Downing
Favourite Team: Middlesbrough Fc, dont ask why.. haha tired of explaining..
What you like about Soccer: Is a team sport that no one will stop talking about? haha, hope will see ur guys soon! for the training on 11th April.



yeah! great! I think our team is in need of some DM...=)



HAHA thanks, i was surprise that there are so many frenly ppl here, language? Soccer! 


A great game is played by a team.


Muhammad Khalis
Posts: 1

7-Apr-2010 7:52:08 PM
 Hi guys,

Khalis here. Turning 22 this year, been playing soccer since 10 years old. Haha.
My starting position was centre mid, but lately I've been playing as centre back.
More right footed, left leg more for passing. Can also play as stand-in GK. But I guess
joining such a big group like this would give me a chance to see which is my best position
out of the 3 mentioned. Currently studying in NUS 1st year, 2nd semester with exams end of 
this month. Residing in the west, Clementi. I ride a bike and got class 3 also.

Most likely will join you all after my exams, whereby my last paper is on the 28th April.

Regards,
Khalis.




Kent
Posts: 2389

8-Apr-2010 12:26:48 AM
quote:


Originally posted by Shayne Huang:


I support them since the time of Alan Boksic and Juninho( the little Brazil wizard) I just see them the only club that is producing ALL ENGLISH youngster.. dont u think so, and when there is a time is flooded with england under 19,21s... Downing, Johnson, Cattermole, Weather, Tayler, Hoyte, Turnbull... so many and met the wrong manager.. ^$%*&^%*&%!!!



yub. juninho was one of top and tricky players to play in that time.
boro was basically a nursery for the top clubs, selling all their bright young stars away.


Steady lar!
Page 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19

Forum > Newbies Introduction > Getting to know You.

Copyright ?2005 Ninpeh. All rights Reserved